Hello, dear readers. Have you heard anything about exercise vacuum abdomen? This simple exercise will help you remove fat from the abdomen and sides. Let's see together how to learn how to make a stomach vacuum technically correct.
Instead of strength exercises
More recently, women, to remove the tummy after childbirth, and men - to pump up the press, did strength exercises. All together they lowered and raised the body - they rocked the press.
But it turned out that such a gymnastics gives an extra load on the spine, increases intra-abdominal pressure. Then they began to invent other complexes.
Today, the attention of people attracted the practice of yoga, which helps to remove excess fat.
How to make a vacuum sitting belly
The exercise vacuum of the abdomen is performed by standing, lying, sitting. For example, when sitting, a strong exhalation is first made, with the palms resting on the knees, then the abdomen is pulled in close to the spine and directly under the ribs.
Then you have to press your chin to your chest, straining the crotch. Breathing is held in this position for as long as you can hold it. This is the "vacuum of the abdomen."
What exercises should be done from the abdomen at home
Do not know what exercises to do to remove the stomach? Indeed, choose for yourself exercises for the abdomen ...
Proper breathing technique
To get the maximum effect from the "vacuum", you must correctly perform the breathing technique.
After a full, deep exhalation, a quick but full breath is made through the nose, then a sharp exhalation goes through the mouth.
Just at this moment the abdominal wall presses the internal organs so that they go under the ribs. Then hold the breath, and then the abdominal wall returns to its place, breathing is restored.
The benefits of this technique are not only in obtaining a thin waist, but also in the following points:
- Improves the functioning of the internal organs.
- The tummy becomes flat, sexy, the muscles are tightened.
- With systematic training, it is possible to avoid omission of the kidneys, uterus, as well as the appearance of a painful hernia.
- Digestion improves, the chair is normalized, constipations disappear.
- Posture improves markedly.
- Slags are removed from the body, the metabolism is accelerated.
- With accurate performance of technology, oxygen reaches all tissues and organs.
How to make a vacuum in the stomach lying on your back
Technique performance - lying on his back, is considered the most convenient. Let's learn how to perform effective and uncomplicated actions.
- You need to lie on your back, bend your knees, set your feet shoulder-width apart, rest on the floor. Hands put on the tummy, to better feel all the movements.
- Start the complex with a slow exhalation, while the lungs are completely free from air.
- Then you need to strain the muscles, and pull in the stomach as much as you can. Breath - hold up. As soon as the abdominal wall is sucked in, do not breathe for 10-15 seconds.
- Then there is a small breath, but the muscles do not relax, but keep them in this state for another 10-15 seconds.
- Now exhale, press relax. To restore breathing, take a few regular breaths and exhalations.
- Now again there is a full exhalation, until the lungs are completely free of air, then tighten the abdominal muscles, pulling in the stomach. Then push it up sharply.
How many times do? To achieve a sustainable result, you need to perform at least 5-10 repetitions in one approach, which can last from 5 to 10 minutes. Time will depend on how long you stay without air.
If you want to have a flat stomach, then the complex should be performed 2 times a day. The first call in the morning before breakfast to start the work of the intestine, the second time 2-3 hours before dinner, and maybe 2 hours later.
After a month of training without gaps, you will notice that the stomach has become more prominent, fit, waist volume has decreased. At the same time, it is important to establish proper nutrition - less sweet and fatty, more vegetable salads and fruits.
As you can see, this system is good for losing weight, so, do it immediately if you have no contraindications to it.
See other abdominal pulling techniques that will allow you to quickly remove fat on the abdomen and waist.
Is this system suitable for everyone?
Yes, this system has contraindications. Exercise is not allowed:
- during pregnancy, can lead to miscarriage or early childbirth.
- during menstruation due to stress, increased bleeding is possible.
- can not be performed with gastric ulcer, heart disease, blood vessels.
- in violation of blood circulation, heart rate, dizziness, lack of air.
- diseases of the lungs, exacerbation of chronic diseases.
Indications for performing the exercise vacuum in the stomach
But the indications for the implementation of this system is much more. It:
- gastritis outside the acute stage, constipation, colitis, dysbiosis, varicose veins,
- violation of the menstrual cycle,
- the omission of the kidneys, other organs, and in order to prevent the above-mentioned ailments.
- First, thoroughly learn the technique of execution.
- If it is difficult to hold your breath, take short breaths to hold your breath longer.
- First, do not breathe for 3-5 seconds, then you can hold for 10-15 seconds. The main thing is not to overdo it so that there is no shortage of oxygen.
- If you experience dizziness, "flies" before your eyes, lack of air, stop training, rest a bit.
Beat and pass!
After the "vacuum", especially in the first stage, you will feel that the muscles ache. This is normal! But if after a workout the stomach hurts with more force, then it is necessary to reduce the number of approaches, the time of breath holding, to observe the reaction of the body.
At parting, I want to say, if you decide to do these exercises, then observe the reaction of the body, because you can always stop.
This system is good because it can be performed at work, during a trip to work, while sitting at the TV.
Suggest to read the article to your friends and subscribe to my blog. I have a lot of simple and useful recommendations ahead.