We offer you a set of exercises for weight loss for women at home. Two weeks, two dumbbells and seven exercises together can give a striking result - a sexy figure with whom it would not be a shame to speak on any beach.
Two fitness trainers - Katrina Hodgson and Karina Dawn - help millions of women dazzle the body of their dreams. All that is required is a pair of dumbbells (weight from one and a half to three kg), a mat and some patience.
Do these exercises every day, two times, for 14 days, after which go to the store for new bikinis!
Exercise number 1 - for slimming thighs, buttocks
Strengthens: triceps, back muscles, abdominals, thighs and buttocks.
- Lie on your back, bend your knees (feet on the floor, arms lying along the body).
- Relying on your hands, with one movement lift your thighs from the floor and stretch your legs upwards - keep them straight, your toes should be facing the ceiling.
- Without changing position, tilt the right leg back, behind the head, while keeping the left leg perfectly straight (as shown in the photo).
- Return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise with the other leg.
Do 12 reps.
Exercise number 2 - for slimming the abdomen and buttocks
Strengthens: abdominal muscles, back, arms, and obliques.
- Start the exercise from the “board” position: resting your arms and toes on your feet, straighten your back, so that your body along with your legs form a straight line.
- Bending the left leg at the knee, pull it to the left elbow, and then straighten and extend upwards - just above the level of the head.
Try to stay in this position for at least 5 seconds. Return to the starting position. Change your legs.
Do 12 repetitions.
Exercise number 3 - for slimming legs and buttocks
Strengthens: abdominal muscles, back, buttocks, thighs, and legs.
- Take a dumbbell in each hand.
- Keep your knees slightly bent and your back straight.
- Bend forward, lowering the dumbbells to the knees, and at the same time pushing the buttocks back - as if you are going to sit on a chair.
- When done correctly, you should feel a strong tension in the muscles of the back of the thigh!
- Straight back to the starting position.
Repeat the exercise 15 times.
Exercise number 4 - for slimming the abdomen and thighs
Strengthens: triceps, abdominal muscles, hips and buttocks.
- Starting position - leaning on the arms and legs bent at the knees, lift the hips over the floor.
- While straining your abdominal muscles, jerk up your straightened right leg (to form approximately a 45-degree angle between the floor and the leg).
Try to hold out in this position for at least 5 seconds and return to the starting position.
Repeat the exercise 12 times, not forgetting to change legs.
Exercise number 5 - for weight loss belly
Strengthens: muscles of chest, abdominals, legs and buttocks.
- Sit on the floor, straighten your back.
- Take a dumbbell in each hand and hold them at chest level.
- Tear off your feet from the ground (knees slightly bent), while tilting your back back - so that you get about a 45-degree angle between the floor and the body.
- Then, straining the abdominal muscles, straighten your arms and legs (as shown in the photo), trying to hold on in this position for at least 5 seconds.
Return to the starting position. Do 12 reps.
Exercise number 6 - for slimming legs, buttocks
Strengthens: muscles of the back, buttocks, thighs, legs and chest.
- Lying on your back, bend your knees and arm yourself with dumbbells.
- Straining the abdominal muscles and leaning on the shoulders, lift the hips and stretch the left leg up (note that your body together with the right leg should form a straight line!) And at the same time lift the dumbbells in the straightened arms (as shown in the photo).
- Lower down the left leg and buttocks (but so that there is a small gap between them and the floor) and separate your arms with dumbbells to the sides.
Return to the starting position.
Repeat the exercise 12 times, changing legs.
Exercise number 7 - for slimming at the waist
Strengthens: oblique abdominal muscles, muscles of the buttocks and back.
- Starting position - lying on your right side and leaning on your forearm, bend your right leg at the knee and stretch your left arm above your head, holding the dumbbell in it.
- Raise the hips from the ground (as shown in the photo).
- Bend your left arm at the elbow, moving the weight of the dumbbell to your shoulder, and at the same time lift your left leg up - as high as you can.
- Return to the starting position by lowering the leg and unbending the elbow joint.
Do 12 repetitions, then roll over on the other side.