Dear ladies, we continue to talk about the methods of care for aging skin. Today we will see why age-related changes in the skin of the face occur and what can be done so that it is not so noticeable.
Why skin is aging
We already know that the greater the age, the more our skin loses its elasticity and firmness, wrinkles form, the shape of the face becomes different, from where a second chin appears.
Over time, the skin of the face loses its elasticity and freshness. The first signs of wilting are wrinkles, which every year become deeper and more noticeable.
Main signs of skin aging:
- dry skin;
- discoloration of the face, the appearance of age spots;
- reduction of skin elasticity, the appearance of wrinkles and folds;
- expansion of pores;
- weakening of muscles, flabbiness, sagging.
Skin aging is only an external reflection of the results of natural processes that occur in the body at the cellular level:
- the genetic program of the body works, aimed at a gradual decrease in the functionality of all systems; decreases the level of produced hormones;
- reduced body resistance as a result of poor lifestyle: smoking, alcohol and drug addiction, unbalanced diet;
- the effects of free radicals resulting from the influence of the environment are manifested.
Each age period has its own characteristics, knowing that you can choose the most effective measures to delay the aging process. Conventionally, they are divided into decades:
- 25 - 35 years - preventive procedures are required to maintain the natural process of providing the skin with nutrients, daily care to improve elasticity and elasticity, prevent the appearance of mimic wrinkles.
- 35 - 45 years - the main task is to activate the internal resources of the body and help in self-healing, intensive and regular care, activating cellular metabolism and tissue regeneration.
- 45 - 55 years - it becomes important to provide additional nutrients and oxygen, professional skin care, supporting its elasticity, the fight against dryness and pigment spots on the face.
- over 55 years old - the most important is considered a comprehensive skin care, to mitigate the effects of aging.
Separately, you need to take into account the individual characteristics of the organism, its genetic predisposition.
The aging process of the skin is laid by nature itself, but it can be pushed back, without delay, beginning to deal with inevitable changes in the epidermis.