Hello! In order not to demand more from children or from family members than they can do, one should know what types of character people have. Today we consider the types, characteristics, positive qualities of each type.
What makes up the personality
This is a whole set of qualities that form a person’s personality. Therefore, it is interesting to find out what qualities influence the formation of character. What is it for? Knowing what type a person belongs to, one can predict his behavior, and as a result avoid trouble or not demand from him what he is unable to accomplish.
Science psychology highlights major and minor traits. What does it mean? In human behavior, not all traits will be equally manifested.
For example, a fearful person can fight for the truth, although he will be afraid of the consequences of his activities. The leading feature will be fearfulness, the rest minor. Another example: being rude to other people may turn out to be a hardworking, responsible person.
Psychologist from Switzerland K. Jung derived his distinction of characters by types. It is based on the prevailing functions of the psyche, dividing it into types.
- Introvert - This is a closed, self-inverting people. They are fenced off from reality, although they are no stranger to analyzing all the events that are taking place, but at the same time they may suspect everyone of dual actions. Introvert has almost no friends, because it is difficult for him to get close to a man. He prefers loneliness, not inclined to change habits. Introverts are anxious, suspicious people who greatly value their precious health.
- Extrovert - sociable, direct, active, open, predictable person. He has many friends because he does not like loneliness. Often becomes the soul of the company, loves fun, travel, but almost does not take care of their health. In public life is focused on the situation, and not on someone else's opinion.
Classification of Character Types
There is a more detailed classification of types of character. Consider in detail each view:
- Hyperthymic. These include sociable, talkative natures. They are frivolous, slightly irritable, but energetic, enterprising.
- Distributable. They are closed pessimists who avoid noisy companies, but value true friends. They are distinguished by slowness in making decisions.
- Cycloid. Closed personalities with frequent mood swings.
- Excitable. These are difficult people in the team, powerful people in the family. Often they have a bad mood, they can flare up, run into a conflict. When are in a good mood, attentive and careful.
- Stuck. These people tend to teach everyone. It is difficult to agree with them, they often run into conflicts. They make high demands on themselves, but they also don’t give descent to others.
- Pedantic. A real bureaucrat who quibbles, likes to grumble but is conscientious in his work.
- Anxious. He does not like conflicts, because he is never confident in his forces. This type is distinguished by self-criticism, friendliness, but also lack of will. They are often joking and laughing at them.
- Demonstrative. This type loves intrigue, always sociable. Because of their self-confidence, boastfulness often provokes conflicts. He is courteous, have extraordinary thinking.
What will tell drawing
Often, psychologists are asked to draw something on a specific topic. According to the sketches, not only the psychologist can reveal the character traits, but the parents of their children or the leader of the job seeker. How to determine the character of the picture:
- Persons with splashing energy, self-confident make a big sketch, waving on the whole sheet of paper.
- A man with a weak will, shy, makes small pictures, as if fearing to take someone’s place.
- To better recognize the nature of nature, mentally divide the sheet into upper and lower, right and left parts. People with a high opinion of themselves have a drawing closer to the upper edge, to the lower edge - indecisive personalities.
- The drawing leaving in the left zone of a sheet, means the person leaving from the conflicts, often living by the past.
- Placing the outline on the right means striving towards the future.
- If the author likes rounded figures, flowing lines, then you have a dreamy, kind person.
- Optimist portray the sun, clouds, flowers.
- Interlocking circles will be drawn by a person looking for care, understanding of close people.
- Loving to plan everything, going to his goal, sketches geometric shapes. An aggressive person makes sharp corners.
- Waves, spirals, curls depict a person who is confused, looking for a way out of this situation. And these symbols indicate an ambitious person.
- The author of honeycombs, all sorts of cells, wants to start a family.
- But the grid or chessboard indicates that a person is in a difficult situation. He urgently needs support or even immediate help.
Characteristic by temperament
Temperament has a huge impact on the character, so it must always be taken into account. One cannot say that one temperament is worse and the other is better. Much depends on other characteristics.
- Choleric - quite often it is quick-tempered, sharp, arrives without thinking.
- Sanguine - sober, balanced person, performs all actions after careful analysis.
- Phlegmatic person - incredibly stable, enduring personality, it is difficult to get them out of themselves.
- Melancholic - Often a nervous person. They are contraindicated in stress and nervous disorders.
Character by date of birth
Personality can be found by date of birth.
See an example. Date of birth - 06/15/1986. Now add all the numbers: 1 + 5 = 6, 0 + 6 = 6, 1 + 9 + 8 + 6 = 24. After that add this way: 6 + 6 + 24 = 36. Next, get a single number: 3 + 6 = 9. Code of the person - 9.
Characteristic of numbers:
- confident, bright, strong-willed person, everything in life reaches himself.
- looking for peace in life, not seeking to occupy leadership positions, start a family.
- people are creative, unpredictable, can be shocked by their actions. They are popular in bohemian circles.
- Fours are endowed with strong energy. They know how to defend their opinions, people are persistent, never give up, go to their goal. They know how to make decisions, almost without thinking.
- Five cheerful optimists. Even in the presence of a black life line, they are not discouraged even perceive difficulties as a useful life lesson. They will cheer up anyone, make them not give up.
- everyone takes to heart, give a strong reaction to any changes in their lives. Too impressionable, do not tolerate loneliness, often looking for support from relatives or friends.
- The sevens are distinguished by a rich inner world, therefore they are often considered as unusual people. They live in a fantasy world, not noticing real life. Those who are heavily obsessed with work or everyday life cannot be their friends. If they find similar people, then their friendship begins almost instantly.
- stubborn people are not willing to endure what they don’t like. Will be engaged only in what will find satisfaction. They will not spend time on a person for whom they do not have tender emotions. Do not fear change. If something does not suit them in life, they can turn their lives 360 degrees and start all over again.
- Nine, these are true philosophers, can reflect on life for years, being alone, not wanting to solve routine problems. Creativity, science or dangerous, difficult professions - that is their purpose.
How to determine the character of the clothes
- Immaculately dressed people think through every little thing. Always strive for the ideal. However, these are responsible individuals, often arrogant.
- If a person does not change color or stylethen this suggests that he prefers stability in spheres of life. They plan everything for many years to come. They are never tired of monotony.
- If a person follows fashionthen his life often depends on the opinions of others. Their confidence depends on whether he is dressed fashionably. They are subject to influence from the outside.
- Creative personality often change the style of clothing. Do not like to drive themselves into the frame, always ready for change.
- Women who dress in sexy clothes, have weak self-esteem. So they themselves are approved in society.
Finally: even small knowledge: what types of character people have will help them know themselves and others better.